Welcome to The House Studio DC duplication. We make it our business to complete all jobs with the best materials available. Orders can be shipped or picked up at House Studio DC.
- 01. How to can I place an order? Do I have to bring a cd? Can I email it?
- 02. What is the turn around time on orders? How long will it take?
- 03. What if I need my order the next day?
- 04. How can I pay for my order, do I have to pay before it is finished or can I pay after?
- 05. What about the label, can i have text or images printed on it?
01. How to can I place an order? Do I have to bring a cd? Can I email it?TOP
Music can be emailed or delivered. If delivered to the studio, the Master disc will be copied AS IS. Be sure the tracks are already in the order you want them in, no changes will be made. If emailed, you should send either a one complete zip file, or you can send a link from which the entire project can be downloaded. Refrain from sending files individually. If individual files have to be reorganized, there will an addiitional charge. Be sure to label files BEFORE sending them. Example: Track 1, Track 2, Track 3. We are not responsible for the mislabeling of tracks after the duplication process has begun.
02. What is the turn around time on orders? How long will it take?TOP
The standard turn around time for orders is 5 Business days. Orders are not processed during non business days.
03. What if I need my order the next day?TOP
We do not accomodate next day order requests at this time.
04. How can I pay for my order, do I have to pay before it is finished or can I pay after?TOP
ALL fees must be paid via credit/debit card. We do not accept cash or checks. Upon receiving your request, you will be required to provide a valid email to which your invoice will be sent. We will not begin your duplication order until the entire cost is paid.
05. What about the label, can i have text or images printed on it?TOP
All text orders will be completed in size 14 TimesNewRoman font. Anything larger or any other font will be considered graphic design. Desired text must be provided along with it’s desired location on the disc’s label. Graphics must be sent along with the zip/download link. Any necessary adjustments that you request to be made to the image will be considered graphic design work. We suggest that you send high quality photos. We are not responsible for pixelation due to the enlarging of low quality images. We will place the image and send a sample template. When you are satisfied we will proceed. Text only orders will not begin until we have received your desired text along with it’s desired placement. Orders that require graphics will not begin until we have received confirmation that its placement is acceptable on the disc’s label. The fee for “Graphic Design” is $75.